Sell, Trade or Consign Your Equipment
EarthWORKS Machinery Company, (EMC) specializes in professional liquidation of surplus equipment. Single items or complete plants, we purchase equipment for cash, trade for equipment, or offer professional consignment sale services.
Sell: Contact us for a prompt fair market value assessment and purchase offer.
Trade: Contact us with a description of what you have for trade and what would better suit your current equipment needs. After mutual review of your trade assets and our current inventory we will work with you to reach a trade agreement.
Consignment: EarthWORKS consignment marketing plan is the best option to maximize your net return for surplus assets. Why? Because:
- Our marketing plan has verifiable proven success through over 20 years of managing consignment sales for our customers surplus assets.
- Auctions are a gamble that requires you to relinquish control of your net selling price.
- Cash offers will net you less.
- Attempting to sell equipment yourself brings countless distractions to you, your employees and your business; interrupting the focus of what your company does best.
- EMC will assist with establishing fair market values and a net prices acceptable to you - before the sale.
- EMC's appraisal, advertising & professional marketing services are free of charge with your consignment commitment.
- EMC is an established international equipment supplier with a proven reputation and successful marketing method that draws qualified buyers from local, national and international marketplaces.
When you consign with EMC marketing services, your equipment will immediately be included with detailed accurate descriptions and comprehensive photographs on this website and in our routine monthly full-page advertisements in several local and nationally distributed trade publications. In addition, we frequently produce professional color brochures for direct bulk mail advertising sent to thousands of our customers in the United States, Canada and Mexico direct from our company database. Our customer database is continuously updated and maintained to target the decision makers in companies that purchase and operate the equipment within our product lines. This service is provided at no cost to you.
All orders are processed through EMC. We manage the entire transaction, marketing & sale management including equipment inspections, collection of invoice, collection and payment of applicable taxes, equipment disassembly and truck loading if required. The equipment remains in your possession (or our equipment yard) until the transaction is complete. The seller will receive our purchase order with full payment prior to shipment. All used equipment is sold “as is” with no warranties.
We ask for a 6 month exclusivity period for our professional consignment services in consideration of our investment in marketing time and advertising costs. A confirmed sale commonly takes less than half of that time. This temporary protection is requested only because of the extraordinary effort and costs that we invest in promoting your equipment. It’s not uncommon for others to attempt to sidestep EarthWORKS after learning of the equipment’s availability and location through our efforts.
If you have surplus equipment available for sale, please call us toll free at (888) 773-7010, or (916) 773-7000, or e-mail us direct at email@example.com. We will be pleased to arrange a job site meeting with you.